Here's my questionnaire entry!1. How long have you been on Deviantart?Six years, but I feel like it was yesterday! 2. What does your username means?My username joins "Nat" (part of Natalia, one of my favourite names and the first name of Natalia Arlovskaya/Belarus from APH) and "Matryoshka", the Russian doll, an homage to my heritage and a way to portray my personality with all its shades. I chose it years ago and I quite like the sound and the meaning of it, I've never changed my nick since then 'cause I think it really represents myself and "the artistic me".3. Describe yourself in three words:Passionate, curious and creative. 4. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed, but sometimes I use both hands to do stuff (not writing or drawing, though).
5. What was your first deviation?A small shoot of me in my Neji Hyuuga cosplay (from Naruto Shippuuden), taken in my room only as a "cosplay test": after that, I began to think seriously about cosplay photosets! That was my first cosplay <3
6. What is your faourite type of art to create?Photography! I really enjoy to take shoots, to nature, objects, places... and cosplay, obviously. I try to improve my skills with every new character I impersonate. I also write, but mostly in my native language, Italian.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?Drawing. I'd be so happy to draw every single character I imagine in my head and my favourite fictional characters too... but I really can't draw and I'm quite lazy, so I don't think I can improve my lacking skills ;_;
8. What was your first favourite?A Fullmetal Alchemist's fanart with Riza Hawkeye: in 2009 I started reading FMA and I was quite obsessed with it, so Riza was one of my favourite characters and one of the "most searched"! 9. What type of art you tend to favourite the most?Cosplay, fanarts, crafts, tutorials, photographs... every piece of exceptional art that captures my attention!
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?My bae Ailisea because she's great, patient and humble, but she can't see her qualities (I think she rocks and I'm amazed by her art, since I was fourteen and met her in high school)... with JDarnell, SirWendigo, sandara, Zephyrhant, Kibbitzer, Loputyn, my friend RerinKin, olivegbg, fdasuarez and many others I surely forget to mention! (Sorry, I can't choose only one.)11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?I can't choose, again! Maybe SirWendigo, he gave me the impression of a very nice person and a great artist :3
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Thanks to Ailisea I'm a more positive person, I don't make a big deal of small things and I've grown up, as a person and as an artist, even if I don't consider myself a "great art maker".
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?My hands? XD I try to sew my cosplays and to create accessories, but I also use my old camera to take photos around. Also pen and paper or my computer!14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art at?Woods, my garden, a simple chair near a window, not so far from a great natural view... I get inspired by nature and music!
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I love every appreciation, every sincere praise to my work, every person who stopped a minute to comment and/or fav a photo or a cosplay of mine: people who asked for advice and then thanked me for my help, people who say my work on the character was good, people who simply said "wow, you're really similar to X-23/Belarus/Arya/Mavis!" or "you did a great work with the costume!" and so on... they meant much to me, really much. Mine is just an hobby, but I put a lot of effort in my cosplays and I'm really happy when someone appreciate them or think a photo is nice, well done.